2012/01/13

About Love

 
 
 
I always think of you obsessed with tacky roses.

Yes. Is vulgar. You do not understand. I love it that the level rose more love love meant.
Two-year-old, just a youth. Eighteen, I was crazy fall, has been working like mad to love a man.

However, later, we still miss. Two years later, I met my love love that man, that man before I forget.

I love him. I can and my mother said, I just love him. I believe that I love to love the bones of men, will come to marry me.
My favorite word, Every morning when I get up, seeing you and the sunshine, that's the future I want.

Opened his eyes every morning to see you and the sun in, this is what I want in the future. I want Aihenjiandan.

It has been said that a woman can not satisfy the material is always animals, Cuocuo Cuo.

I would say that a woman should love her just a man and a warm home, nothing more.

Women always say, Ningquewulan, Ningquewulan, I think, who is and who will always have the right day, this is not fate, but a matter of time.

Micro-Bo said, home is not where you unreasonable, nor is it to distinguish between right or wrong place, at home, a place to talk about love.

I think I love women, we will have a home.

No comments:

Post a Comment