2012/01/10

Some beautiful words,I love

Have the person love,I will try to do a lovely man.The sun is bright, the wind and rain,do his own dream run,go his own way.

Some songs can make you sad&cry when you hear them. But it’s actually not the song that makes you cry, it’s the people behind the memories.

You're about to burst into tears at some moment and you don't even know why.





If a man wants you, nothing can keep him away. If he doesn't, nothing can make him stay.




The key for happiness is not to find a perfect person, but find someone and build a perfect relationship with him.


I know there is a person wait for me in the world,while I don't know who is the person I'm waiting for.But I still feel glad of this.





What you believe.... If the world betrayed you, I will stand behind you, betraying the world.

Just want someone who will understand me even when no words are spoken.





Start love, not because of finding a perfect person, but because learned, to look perfect an imperfect person.

No comments:

Post a Comment